Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address mentioning your old mobile number and a request to update the new number. We will delete the old mobile number from our exchange. You can then go to Profile and update your mobile number and verify it with the OTP.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my email ID?
- How to unlock my account?
- Can I delete my Coinome Account?
- What should I do if I have accidentally uninstalled my App based Authenticator or lost my phone?
- Can Corporates register an account on Coinome?
- Can NRIs open an account in coinome?
- I have forgotten my password. How to I reset my password?
- I have changed my mobile number. How do I update my mobile number with Coinome?
- Why do I have to provide my personal information to trade bitcoins?
- What all documents do you need for KYC?