Click on the ‘Deposit’ button. Choose your desired currency, and then click on the 'deposit' button. You will see your coin address. Copy this address and paste this address under destination address while sending/withdrawing from the wallet/exchange from where you want to transfer. Please double check the Address and the coin before depositing the cryptocurrency.
Articles in this section
- How does the Bank Transfer option in Deposit work?
- What does confirmations mean, in the cryptocurrency context?
- How many blockchain confirmations are required for crypto deposit?
- While depositing money, it got debited from my bank account but never credited into the Coinome Account. What should I do now?
- How long does it take to deposit cryptocurrencies into Coinome?
- I have some cryptocurrencies lying in a different wallet/exchange? How can I deposit cryptocurrency into my Coinome account?
- What are the fees for depositing INR in Coinome?
- Is there any upper limit on the INR amount I can deposit?