Click on your profile on the top right, select bank account and save your bank details, along with bank proof. Please note that you can add a maximum of 1 bank account. Also, please note that once you add your bank account, you cannot edit it.
Articles in this section
- How do I know the taxes involved with Crypto withdrawals?
- How do I know the taxes involved in Crypto withdrawals?
- How much time does it take for Crypto withdrawals?
- Where can I check my balance?
- Once I withdraw INR from Coinome, how long does it take to reflect in my bank account?
- How can I withdraw INR from Coinome to my bank account?
- Which all documents do we accept as bank proof?
- Where do I add / link my bank account?
- I entered a wrong withdrawal address for my cryptocurrency. Can I cancel the transaction?
- Are there any fees for INR withdrawal?