Coinome does not deduct tax on your income/profits. The onus is on the customer to declare profits from trading, and pay taxes for the same.
Articles in this section
- Why do I now have to pay the commission before hand when I am to buy any crypto-currency??
- Where do I see the fees that I have paid to Coinome?
- What is the trade fee for buying/ selling cryptocurrencies on Coinome?
- What does maker-taker mean?
- Does Coinome deduct any other tax?
- Does Coinome deduct GST on Trades?
- Does Coinome take commission for sell orders that are cancelled?