Coinome follows a maker-taker fee structure. You become the "Maker" when you place a limit order that sits on the open exchange book. If you place a market order that matches or crosses an order already on the book, you are a "taker." For exact trade fees, please visit our Fees section.
Articles in this section
- Why do I now have to pay the commission before hand when I am to buy any crypto-currency??
- Where do I see the fees that I have paid to Coinome?
- What is the trade fee for buying/ selling cryptocurrencies on Coinome?
- What does maker-taker mean?
- Does Coinome deduct any other tax?
- Does Coinome deduct GST on Trades?
- Does Coinome take commission for sell orders that are cancelled?