We currently only allow Indian citizens with a local mobile number, PAN card, address proof and bank account to open an account on Coinome.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my email ID?
- How to unlock my account?
- Can I delete my Coinome Account?
- What should I do if I have accidentally uninstalled my App based Authenticator or lost my phone?
- Can Corporates register an account on Coinome?
- Can NRIs open an account in coinome?
- I have forgotten my password. How to I reset my password?
- I have changed my mobile number. How do I update my mobile number with Coinome?
- Why do I have to provide my personal information to trade bitcoins?
- What all documents do you need for KYC?