Withdrawals goes into pending in case we do not receive an instant update from the bank. The proper status regarding the particular withdrawal with be updated on the ‘Withdrawal History’ within the next 48-72 working hours. If this is ‘Success’ the amount will be credited into you bank account linked to Coinome. If ‘Failed’, you may attempt to withdraw again from Coinome.
Articles in this section
- How do I know the taxes involved with Crypto withdrawals?
- How do I know the taxes involved in Crypto withdrawals?
- How much time does it take for Crypto withdrawals?
- Where can I check my balance?
- Once I withdraw INR from Coinome, how long does it take to reflect in my bank account?
- How can I withdraw INR from Coinome to my bank account?
- Which all documents do we accept as bank proof?
- Where do I add / link my bank account?
- I entered a wrong withdrawal address for my cryptocurrency. Can I cancel the transaction?
- Are there any fees for INR withdrawal?