- Go to ‘Balance’ on the top right of the page.
- Click on ‘History’
- Scroll down to ‘Withdrawals History’
- Click on the ‘Crypto Withdrawals’ tab
- You can check the status of your withdrawals here.
- If the status is ‘Completed’, this means your withdrawal is complete and the cryptocurrency will now show on the balance page of your destination wallet/exchange.
- If the status is Initiated/Pending, this means withdrawal is in process. Check for updated status after an hour.
- If the status is ‘Failed’, something went wrong, and the balance will be available again on Coinome. You need to reinitiate the withdrawal.
If you still have any queries/unresolved issues, please mail us at email@example.com